Taylor Engineering & Plastics Ltd have developed their Quality Management System (QMS) supporting a number of major OEM’s in recent years. The project management team ensures new product Introduction (NPI) process gateways from enquiry to First production delivery are maintained. Employing multi-disciplined teams on Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) tools and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) requirements to the required level, in accordance with Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) guidelines. The QMS has been developed to reflect our business development plans while the application of Lean/ Six sigma methodology underpins our continuous improvement and development activities throughout the business.
TEP is an ISO 9001(2015) accredited company, controlling quality from design through to delivery. Quality verification supported by the use of CMM, Faro, 3D Scan and analysis to drawing or CAD.
- APQP procedures – control plans, product and process
- Mould flow analysis
- Gauging, fit and function fixtures
- 3-axis co-ordinate measuring machine (CMM)
- 3-dimensional co-ordinate measuring machine linked directly to CAD data
- ISIR reports
- Standard Operating Procedures per product
- CARE documentation