TEP was originally founded in 1949 as Taylor Patterns, patternmakers and toolmakers to the automotive sector. Moulding and painting processes were introduced throughout the sixties and seventies to meet the emerging demands for OEM products requiring plastic enclosures. By 1977, TEP was established in its current format and continued its expansion with further injection moulding, structural foam moulding (ESF) and DCPD technologies and in particular, the development of its painting and finishing facilities.
The addition of greater levels of sub-assembly has gone further to satisfy our customers desire to develop the “finished product”.
Our ongoing investment will see the introduction of more cost-effective technology to ensure our customers maintain a competitive and innovative edge with their components.