To ensure that components are worked to the customer’s quality standard in order to obtain cosmetic finish.
Main responsibilities include (but are not limited):
· Sanding mouldings.
· Rubbing down mouldings by hand.
· Carring out trimming and de-flashing.
· Filling voids.
· Blasting mouldings for paint adhesion.
· Required to lift mouldings out of containers and onto benches, in and out of sanding room as well as in and out of blasters.
· Required to push and pull racks, both empty and full.
· Responsible for tools (such as air tools and sanders), sandpaper, mouldings and overalls.
· Required to use fillers and hardeners.
· Responsible for H&S.
Salary: From £8.91 per hour
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends